We are Happy to Announce We have rescheduled our Parade Dates!
Come see these Gorgeous Homes
August 22nd - 30th
Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ~ Sun 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The members of the Flagler County Palm Coast Home Builders Association invite you to join us for our 26th Annual Signature Event, the Parade of Homes™. The premier residential open house event in Flagler County!
Our association has been building this community for over 30 years and we are proud to present the highest quality builders and contractors offering you a wide variety of housing options with many exciting new innovations and designs!
Our Showcase Home, The Riva by Saltwater Homes and Showcase Community, Marina Del Palma is sure to wow and don't miss our Featured 55+ Community American Village.
The status of the following homes has changed. Some information and printed material may not represent their status accurately. if you are unsure please contact the builder or the HBA for more info.
- CLOSED MODELS
- ENTRY 7. Vanacore Homes - The Erickson Special
- ENTRY 15. D R Horton - The Lantana
- ENTRY 18. Keystone Homes - The Coquina Key
- ENTRY 24. Bellagio Custom Homes - The Pienza
- ENTRY 25. Paytas Homes - The Monaco II
- ENTRIES 29 & 32 are now located across the street (there will be signage directing peopole there)
- REPLACED MODELS (Same Builder, but different model & address)
- 7. Vanacore Homes - The Paradise - 7 Eagle Harbor Trail., Palm Coast
- 24. Seagate Luxury Properties - The St. Andrews - 8 Cimmaron Drive, Palm Coast
- NOW OPEN VIRTUAL MODELS
- V2. Avenue Home Builders - The Row House - 15 Pine Haven Drive SIDE A, Palm Coast
- V5. East Coast Building Corp -The Harley 1883 - 45 Laramie Drive, Palm Coast
- V6. Hulbert Homes - The San Pablo - 116 Del Palma Drive, Palm Coast
Pickup your free Official Parade Magazine at any entry location.